Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them?
Give them the gift of choice with a Artemis Active gift card.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout.
Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
- Use a delicates wash bag
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle.
- Wash colours separately.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not iron the print.
- Do not dry clean.
- Lay flat when drying.
- Gather one leg of the leggings to the toe. Hold the waist of the leggings and gently bunch the leg so that the inside of the toe is exposed. The point is to create an easy pathway for your foot.
- Point your toe and slip your foot inside. Put your whole foot inside and arrange the bottom of the leg so that the seam runs up the inside of the leg.
- Gently pull smooth the fabric up to your thigh. Ease it on carefully and slowly, if the fabric is twisted or bunched at the knees, straighten it before proceeding.
- Repeat with the other side.
- Finish pulling the leggings up. You should have enough fabric left to easily finish pulling your leggings up around your waist. If you've been sitting, stand up and pull up the leggings until the waistband sits comfortably around your waist.
- When removing your leggings start from the waist down bunching as you remove to ensure you best care for your leggings longevity.