Skipping Rope Pink
Write a review
Skipping is great for cardio vascular fitness and co-ordination.
Adjust the length to suit your height, simply unscrew and adjust as needed.
- Handle length:14cm
- Rope length: 3m
- Material: Steel Wire + PVC+PP
- Use a delicates wash bag
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle.
- Wash colours separately.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not iron the print.
- Do not dry clean.
- Lay flat when drying.
HOW TO PUT ON YOUR LEGGINGS
Please take care when putting on your seamless leggings and treat them like you're putting on stockings or pantyhose. Avoid having long nails that could stab through the fabric and follow the below instructions when putting on your leggings to ensure longevity of seams and fabric:
- Gather one leg of the leggings to the toe. Hold the waist of the leggings and gently bunch the leg so that the inside of the toe is exposed. The point is to create an easy pathway for your foot.
- Point your toe and slip your foot inside. Put your whole foot inside and arrange the bottom of the leg so that the seam runs up the inside of the leg.
- Gently pull smooth the fabric up to your thigh. Ease it on carefully and slowly, if the fabric is twisted or bunched at the knees, straighten it before proceeding.
- Repeat with the other side.
- Finish pulling the leggings up. You should have enough fabric left to easily finish pulling your leggings up around your waist. If you've been sitting, stand up and pull up the leggings until the waistband sits comfortably around your waist.
- When removing your leggings start from the waist down bunching as you remove to ensure you best care for your leggings longevity.