Filter Paper for Masks
PM2.5 Filters for use with reusable face masks:
- 8.5 cm x 12 cm
- Replace once per week
5 Layers include:
- Spunbond cloth
- Filter cloth
- Activated carbon cloth
- Filter cloth
- Anti-sticking cloth
* Returns or Exchanges on Filters will not be accepted due to safety and hygiene reasons.
**As with all health decisions, please consult with your trusted medical professional to determine compatibility with your personal situation if you are seeking a filters or a face mask to wear in relation to medical issues. We make no medical claims with regard to the usage of these masks.
- Use a delicates wash bag
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle.
- Wash colours separately.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not iron the print.
- Do not dry clean.
- Lay flat when drying.
- Gather one leg of the leggings to the toe. Hold the waist of the leggings and gently bunch the leg so that the inside of the toe is exposed. The point is to create an easy pathway for your foot.
- Point your toe and slip your foot inside. Put your whole foot inside and arrange the bottom of the leg so that the seam runs up the inside of the leg.
- Gently pull smooth the fabric up to your thigh. Ease it on carefully and slowly, if the fabric is twisted or bunched at the knees, straighten it before proceeding.
- Repeat with the other side.
- Finish pulling the leggings up. You should have enough fabric left to easily finish pulling your leggings up around your waist. If you've been sitting, stand up and pull up the leggings until the waistband sits comfortably around your waist.
- When removing your leggings start from the waist down bunching as you remove to ensure you best care for your leggings longevity.