Glute Band - Grey/Extra Heavy
Made from a cotton latex blend features inner silicone grips to prevent slipping, offering flexible training for strength, mobility and power. Pack it in your bag and bring it with you for workouts anywhere, anytime!
- NO MORE ROLLING!
- NO MORE STICKING!
- NO MORE SNAPPING!
Width - 8cm
Length - 68cm
This listing is for 1 x Extra Heavy Resistance band (highlighted above), if you would like the set of 2 bands (Heavy & Extra Heavy) please click here.
*These Glute Bands are a different weight and more advanced than the Fabric Booty Bands (pink/green/purple bands), we recommend these as an upgrade from the the Fabric Booty Bands set
- Use a delicates wash bag
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle.
- Wash colours separately.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not iron the print.
- Do not dry clean.
- Lay flat when drying.
- Gather one leg of the leggings to the toe. Hold the waist of the leggings and gently bunch the leg so that the inside of the toe is exposed. The point is to create an easy pathway for your foot.
- Point your toe and slip your foot inside. Put your whole foot inside and arrange the bottom of the leg so that the seam runs up the inside of the leg.
- Gently pull smooth the fabric up to your thigh. Ease it on carefully and slowly, if the fabric is twisted or bunched at the knees, straighten it before proceeding.
- Repeat with the other side.
- Finish pulling the leggings up. You should have enough fabric left to easily finish pulling your leggings up around your waist. If you've been sitting, stand up and pull up the leggings until the waistband sits comfortably around your waist.
- When removing your leggings start from the waist down bunching as you remove to ensure you best care for your leggings longevity.